Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hi 2015

Good morning 2015!
Yea, coming back to update my blog and i just realise that i only updated three times in previous year.
Sorry for my laziness.

Too much of mix feeling after viewing all posts in instagram and fb,
And i was thinking what about myself?
Yeap, there are too much too review in 2014,
Which i cant remember it one by one.
There are improvement and regression together.
So, for this year, we shall pray that good luck and good stuff come to us,
Where bad luck please go away!

I am bringing over all my assignments and reports from 2014 to 2015.
Feel so useless, i have been draging this for too long, and my fyp...

Finals even coming in a month and i doesn't feel like learning anything in this semester zzz
Intern in three months, yea, nervous.

I always tell myself to work hard and look forward to our holidays and vacations,
But this is too difficult for me in this semester.
This is last year for my in university, so sad and moody,
I dont feel like leaving university life and all my friends,
I dont have any motivation to study and move forward.
I hate last year of my university, fyp driving everyone crazy.
Yea, but how? Nothing can cure, nobody helps, except myself.

Doesn't hope too much in this year because time flies between one year to another.
Hopefully i can graduate happily in this year.
Hopefully i do well in every examination and also my internship.
Hopefully i can save more money to travel around.
Hopefully our mother earth be more healthier.
Hopefully everyone safe and sound.






















By,
Peisan.

No comments:

Post a Comment